Our Lady of Peace School accepts applications for new students year round. Contact the admissions department to schedule your personal tour, to schedule your child's individual assessment or to begin the enrollment process.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
All are welcome at Our Lady of Peace School. While tuition is necessary to deliver a quality education to our children, we also practice our faith through service. We have generous and loving sponsors who make it possible to ensure that a Catholic education is affordable to all. Tuition assistance is also available to those who qualify. To learn more, make an appointment with Mrs. Renee Rodriguez, Coordinator of Marketing & Development to discuss your child's enrollment.
For more information contact Mrs. Renee Rodriguez at (818) 894-8659 or email@example.com
Phase I - Applying Students
Please have the following:
- Contact the admissions department to schedule your personal school tour
- Complete an interest form; schedule or take assessment (grades Kinder thru 8)
- Request enrollment packet
- Provide copies of Birth Certificate, Immunization, and Baptismal Certificate (if possible)
- Grades 1 thru 8 - Copy of most recent report card
- Grades 3 thru 8 - copies of the most recent SAT - 9 test scores
- If requesting tuition assistance parents will need to meet with Irene Contreras and review required materials for proof of household income