To register for a Virtus training session, please follow the instructions below:
- Log onto www.virtus.org
- Click the first-time registrant
- View a list of sessions
- On the drop-down menu select-Los Angeles San Fernando Region
- The session for those who are taking the class for the first time should register for Protecting God's Children
- If you already took the class and did not keep up with the training bulletins and it has been 6 months or more since your certificate expired, you must register for Protecting God's Children once again.
- Please be sure to call the Church where the session is being offered to register. Some sessions are not open to the public.
Once you take the class, it is important that you register on virtus.org, First-Time Registrant then begin the registration process. You must keep up with the training bulletins in order to remain Virtus compliant.
A certificate must also be submitted to the school office so that we can keep that on file.
Please call the school office if you have any questions.