APEX FUN RUN
We are so excited to announce that our school will be participating in an APEX Leadership Co event this year once again as one of our major fundraisers! The Apex program will be with our students from 9/16/19 (Kick-off date) – 9/27/2019 as we raise much-needed funds to help our school.
During the Apex Fun Run program, students are challenged to get pledges for the laps they will run on Thursday, September 26th to help our school. Students will run for 30 minutes and will run an average of 26-36 laps around the Apex Raceway. The maximum number of laps is 36 and each lap is 1/16th of a mile. Through Apex’s top-notch online pledging system, sponsors can pledge $1/lap, $2/lap, $5/lap, or any other lap amount or they may simply pledge a flat amount (donation) from anywhere in the world!
40% of your pledges will go towards your fundraising!
Here’s how the fundraiser works
- Each student will be bringing home an Apex Pledge Kit today.
- Login at MyApexEvent.com using the access code found on the front of the pledge kit.
- Connect with sponsors (family and friends) by sharing your students pledge page by text, email, on Facebook and Twitter. It’s super easy!
- All pledges and payments are made online*.
- Sponsors can either make a $ pledge per lap or a flat $ donation! If sponsors make a $ pledge per lap, their credit card is charged after the event.
- A $30 flat donation is equivalent to a $1 per lap pledge for prize calculation.
- Students will average between 26 – 36 and 36 laps, with a 36-lap max.
ALL STUDENTS INCLUDED
All students will receive Apex wrist bands, an Apex ticker sticker and team awards. All students will experience Apex’s world class character program and have access to additional character lesson videos on the free Apex App!
COME TO THE FUN RUN!
RUN TIMES THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2019