- Permission/Guideline form: must be turned in by the first day of practice
- Transportation: Service hours, fingerprint, Virtus training, current drivers license and insurance, permission to transport to away games.
- Dismissal: Away games-2:30 pm. Athletes must have their uniforms and materials day of game and practices. Students will not be allowed to go to the office if they forgot these items.
- Fee: Must submit no later than December 21.
- Parent conduct and involvement: snack bar, team snacks, conduct towards the referee, etc
Mon 1/7 No practice
Tues1/8 3:15-4:15 practice
Thurs 1/10 Boys Game @ Santa Rosa
Mon 1/14 practice 3:15-4:45
Thurs 1/17 Boys game @ OLP
Mon 1/21 No School- MLK JR. DAY
Thurs 1/24 Boys game @ OLP
Mon 1/28 practice 3:15-4:45
Tues 1/29 practice 3:15-4:45
Thurs 1/31 Boys game @ Holy Rosary
Mon 2/4 No Practice
Tues 2/5 practice 3:15-4:45
Thurs 2/7 Boys game @ OLP
Mon 2/11 practice 3:15-4:45
Wed 2/13 Boys @ OLP
Thurs 2/14 Boys game @ St. Genevieve
All games will be played at 3:30 unless noted otherwise.
Parents if you can give rides to other students please let Coach Tovar know via email @ email@example.com
Please send a letter (see the attachment below) to the office authorizing the parent to take your child to the game. The players will not be allowed to go with other students without the parent’s written consent. Phone calls are not allowed.