GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
• Preferences shall be given to active members of the parish
• Under Archdiocesan guidelines for financial considerations, the optimum number of students per
classroom is 35
• The required age for kindergarten students is five years of age on or before September 3.
• The required age for first-grade students is six 6 years of age on or before September 3.
• Our preschool accepts children ages 2 through 4. Potty trained preferred but not required.
• All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to
• The parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to meet the educational and financial needs of all students
• The pastor and principal will review a students’ continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school
• The school shall establish procedures for admission and enrollment