Starting Admissions Process
All families interested in Our Lady of Peace school meet with Irene Contreras to complete registration.
- We want you to know that we are here to help you through the process of admissions. Please let us know anytime you have questions.
- Preferences shall be given to active members of the parish
- Under Archdiocesan guidelines for financial considerations, the optimum number of students per classroom is 35
- The required age for kindergarten students is five years of age on or before September 3.
- The recommended age for first-grade students is six 6 years of age on or before September 3.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment
- The parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to meet the special educational and financial needs of all students
- The pastor and principal will review a students' continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school
- Each school shall establish procedures for admission and enrollment
Please complete the form below and send it to email@example.com and we will contact you within 2 business days to schedule a tour and more information.