Color Me Fun Run
About This Activity
Rain or Shine! Get ready for bright, colorful, and ridiculously amazing fun!
The Color Me Fun Run 5K is coming to North Hills at Our Lady Of Peace School on January 13, 2018! Registration for the race is now open!
ALL PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT COMMUNITY YOUTH GIRLS’ & BOYS’ ATHLETIC PROGRAMS!
With no winners or official times, the Color Me Fun Run celebrates health, happiness, and adventure, bringing the community together for five kilometers (3.1 miles) of colorful fun, in which participants are covered with different colors at each kilometer mark.
- As participants go through the course, volunteers splash them with special non-toxic, non-irritating, food-grade colored corn starch (made right here in the United States!).
- So running or walking through this spectacular show of color and laughter may change your perspective, but will not compromise your health, and will definitely RAISE your level of wellnes
Get healthy and have fun!
- The run is not timed–it’s about sharing memories, laughing, and getting covered in a spectrum of colors from head to toe!
- This fun-filled experience is for everyone–walkers, runners, and people of all ages and fitness levels.
This is the perfect event to bring people together in a unique, healthy, and fun environment, so bring the whole family and all your friends, neighbors and co-workers!
Every paid registration gets a Color Me Fun Run packet (includes a white t-shirt, water and a color pack!
So let’s get this party started and make life colorful with the Color Me Fun Run! This is one event you can’t miss!
At the finish line, the color party kicks off and the air is filled with vivid color combinations, as participants get in on the color-throwing fun as well.
RACE DAY – SATURDAY, JANUARY 13TH
PRICES: Admission for 1-$50.00 Admission for 2-$100.00 Admission for 4-$200.00
LOCATION: 9022 Langdon Ave, North Hills, CA the location is set back from the street, behind the black iron gates and the school.
TIME: Race starts at 10:00 am
PARKING & TRAFFIC: Please park across the street from the race location or in the parking lot. As a reminder, traffic may be considerable. Please plan to arrive early and expect extra traffic on race day so that you have plenty of time to get your car parked and to the start line.
EVENT DETAILS AND SCHEDULE
Color Me Fun Run Important Information PACKET PICK UP
LOCATION: 9022 Langdon Ave. North Hills, CA.( the location is set back from the street, behind the black iron gates. Package pick up is in the hall on the left, through the double doors.)
DATE/TIME: Friday (1/12), 5-8 pm; Saturday (1/13), 8 am
WHAT’S IN THE PACKET?
We STRONGLY encourage you to pick up your packet on Friday, prior to the race. If you are unable to make it, you can pick up your packet on race day. However, you will need to be there early and be prepared to wait in line. We‘d hate to see you miss the pre-race fun standing in line to get your packet!
(Race Day Packet Pick-Up Opens at 8:00 am)
COLOR ME FUN RUN STORE
We will have some great items and food for sale at the Color Me Fun Run Store (bring cash!) The store will be open at packet pick-up, check-in, and the Finish. Also at the event: local and national vendors. Hang around and check them out!
- Runners, please keep to the left; walkers and participants with strollers, etc., please keep to the right.
- If running with small children, please watch and direct them through the race.
- If you are concerned at all with any part of the run, feel free to wear safety glasses, a bandana, or dust mask.
- Teams may run in a group or separately, it is completely up to you.
- Friends and family are welcome to meet up with participants in the general gathering areas. Only participants will be allowed in the finish chute area.
- Above all, please be courteous and respectful to everyone around you.
LATE AND DAY-OF REGISTRANTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED A T-SHIRT OR COLOR PACKET.
Note: For the safety of all participants, skateboards, scooters and skates of any kind are prohibited in this event (strollers welcomed).